Sunday, July 22, 2012

Christian Metal Sunday - Demon Hunter – Collapsing – Surprisingly Heavy Metal


I've deemed Sunday to be Christian Metal Sunday to promote a lesser appreciated side of the Metal Genre. To be honest, until I researched Christian Metal for this blog I was bit ignorant of it myself. I was pleasantly surprised. I am glad I was able to be turned on to another form of the music I enjoy and as per the purpose of this blog.....I can widen my interests and introduce them to all who follow this blog.
This is Demon Hunter, the Christian Metal Band from Seattle, with "Collapsing" off their 2010 album "The World is a Thorn." I am thoroughly impressed with them and will add their discography to my MP3 player. I hope you are too !!

Enjoy !!!




The Official Demon Hunter website for merchandise and tour info: www.demonhunter.net
Check it out and support the Metal Cause!